3/10/09

WOW! The market is soaring.

What should you do? My emotions are pushing me to jump in. Am I missing something big? Is the market finally bottoming? My greed is trying to make me act and buy, buy, buy....

Common sense and knowledge of history are telling me that market bottoms are a process. Not a one day affair.

My suggestion? Take a deep breath and wait for the market to settle down (if this is really a tradable bottom).

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/. You can review The Peter Dag Portfolio, free of charge of course. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

George Dagnino, PhD

No comments: