3/6/09

Another bad week in stocks ....time to relax


The Obama bear market goes on, down 28.2% since November 5. Relentless.

What worries me is the weakness of the transportation average, which is down 37.4% since the beginning of the year.

We have two days to relax. Enjoy this short piece by Ravel...

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/. You can review The Peter Dag Portfolio, free of charge of course. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

George Dagnino, PhD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dr Dag. I liked your assessment that there is no one correct system. Maybe this is true also to the perception of 'intelligence' in people we respect. I would not be surprised at the so-called talking heads on TV to able something like say the 'Obama' bear market, but coming from you, I am truly surprised!!!