7/28/09

Did you notice that ....

....when the market declines, as today, high grade bonds such as the ETFs LQD, MBB, and BND go up?

Besides, high-grade bonds tend to rise (prices) during the summer months. Exactly the opposite action of stocks.

My point is that there is always a bull market .... somewhere.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can review The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, since 1977

1 comment:

Russell Janson said...

Speaking of bull markets, did not the Dow Transports join the Dow Industrials in setting a new recovery high (and hence a new bull market)?

If true, am I the only one who has noticed and commented on same?

R. Janson