10/29/11

Disturbing developments

I do not know who started it... Class warfare, I mean.

This is a sign the markets always win. There has been a huge concentration of power in the world ... from China ...to Europe...to the USA.

As I mentioned to my dear friend SNS, this is a dangerous development. Very dangerous. Because it will inspire revolutions around the globe. I was right.

It is happening here right now. But we are more civilized. We do not kill leaders. We do not shoot to their knees, as they did in Italy. We sit, silently. Camping in the streets of NY.

Leading people to hate other social classes is wrong. Very wrong. Hate is wrong.

Real leaders look at the reasons. And try to find solutions...without inciting hate and resentment. The outcome, in my humble opinion, is that we are at a dangerous crossroad.

Unfortunately the well educated will find out how to survive. They always do. The less educated will pay the price. This is how the world works.

The worst thing that can happen to us is what happened to Italy and France after WWII. People were in such dire conditions that they were willing to accept everything. Even communism. What do I have to lose? they were asking. So they voted communism. It is no coincidence the largest western communist parties were in France and Italy.

The point I am trying to make is that when the populace feels like they do not see any light at the end of the tunnel, they are ready to do crazy things. Very dangerous.

The markets are judging the capabilities of our global leaders and forcing people to react in the absolutely wrong way. Hating other people. Hopefully our leaders will understand what is happening.

More details in my The Peter Dag Portfolio and my free educational videos on www.peterdag.com.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio. Since 1977
2009 Market Timer of the Year by Timer Digest

To find out more about my in depth views of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can subscribe to The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific investment portfolio.

Disclaimer.The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Actions you undertake as a consequence of any analysis, opinion or advertisement on this site are your sole responsibility.

No comments: