10/1/11

Business cycle and stocks

Freeport McMoran Copper and Gold [FCX 30.45 -0.89 (-2.84%) ] has certainly felt the impact of an uncertain housing market. Copper is a key component for used for wiring and new plumbing in new construction. This has affected the copper producers, including Freeport McMoran Copper and Gold. (Source: CNBC)

The business cycle drives the relative strength of market sectors.

I am showing the details in a video presentation. It is absolutely free. Just go to my website www.peterdag.com. You will find out why stocks like FCX and CAT have been much weaker than the market.

More details in my The Peter Dag Portfolio and my educational videos on www.peterdag.com.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio. Since 1977
2009 Market Timer of the Year by Timer Digest

To find out more about my in depth views of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can subscribe to The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific investment portfolio.

Disclaimer.The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Actions you undertake as a consequence of any analysis, opinion or advertisement on this site are your sole responsibility.

No comments: