10/7/10

Sluggish job market

Unemployment claims are still sitting at high levels (click on the chart to enlarge it).

It is a sign the labor market is not strong. Is more easing on its way?

I guess so if the economy cannot produce more jobs.

It should be good news for the markets. Bad news for those seeking a job.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio. Since 1977
Ranked best market timer in the 12 and 6 months ending 8/20/10 by Timer Digest

To find out more about my in depth views of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can subscribe to The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific investment portfolio.

Disclaimer.The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Actions you undertake as a consequence of any analysis, opinion or advertisement on this site.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that American economy can't produce more jobs! Take a look around and you will see so many new companies, enterprises, firms that develop and grow. What about online jobs? There are plenty of them! So I don't really know how to explain the following unemployment rate. Job seekers may apply to best resume providers in New York and get perfect resumes that can help to find good jobs. I'm sure that there is a job for every one looking for it!

Unknown said...

Thank you. Based on your post I see that professionals really work here. Truth be told, I found this site PaidPaper a few months ago. And now if I need an essay I know where to order it. Good luck)

Unknown said...

For me it's was always hard to write essay and usually I asked some service to buy college essays as for me this is the best solution to get essay or research paper and you don't to waste your time.