6/17/09

How will we pay far all this?

I keep hearing about regulations, restructuring healthcare, bailing out the major banks, bailing out the unions (oops, I meant GM and Chrysler). The President is everywhere giving speeches telling us what a great future we will have.

One thing still bothers me. No one, and I mean no one, is talking about economic growth, where growth is going to come from, what are we going to do about it, and how we generate the wealth to pay for all this.

It is not taxes that will pay for all the presidential programs. It is going to be growth because without growth we will not have the money to pay taxes.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can review The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, since 1977

No comments: