6/6/09

Going sailing

I need to take a few days off. I have been working hard to publish The Peter Dag Portfolio and now I need to take my mind off the markets.

My boat is waiting in Annapolis -- a gorgeous (for me, of course) Sabre 38. I will be sailing for a few days with some friends, then back again to tackle the next challenges.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can review The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, since 1977

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Saw you in Annapolis. Looked you up to pass on the message that it is considered poor form to tip up your outboard at the dinghy dock.

There is 0 risk of growth on your prop at the dinghy dock given the short time you're there but when you tip your prop up you create a hazard to other dinghies. In other words, it is a lousy thing to do and will not make you friends among other sailors.

Fair winds,
s/v Hobo