6/13/09

California is in trouble

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger vowed Wednesday to let California government come to a "grinding halt" rather than agree to a high-interest loan to keep the state afloat if he and the Legislature do not close the yawning budget gap in coming weeks.

Bottom line. You can promise. You can spend. You can borrow. But eventually you have to face the markets. Why? Because the markets always, and I mean always, win.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can review The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, since 1977

1 comment:

Stock said...

This current amrket conditions is so annoying, I wish I had the chance to go sailing to 3 days, good on you. But in the meantime, hoping you can post some more of those awesome classic music pieces that you keep finding!