8/14/09

Something strange happened to this blog...

Suddenly a very strange ad appeared on this blog. An ad I cannot describe otherwise it is going to appear again. Why? Because blogs are screened constantly by programs trying to understand the material so that the ads fit the profile of the readers of the blog. Of course we are given the option to approve the ads, but sometimes they fall through the cracks.

A few days ago I wrote a piece on protectionism and I used a word that was taken out of context. The outcome was that an ad I really objected to appeared out of nowhere

I apologize if I offended you, but as you read my blog on protectionism you might understand what happened. A friend of mine explained the puzzle to me.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can review The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, since 1977

No comments: