5/14/09

These ideas keep bothering me

Too many people are expecting a correction.

Too many people think this is a healthy correction in a bull market.

Too many people are saying "I told you so".

Too many people are saying the economy has turned the corner.

Too many people are saying commodities is the way to play this bull market.

Too many people are bearish on bonds.

Too many people do not have a clue on what is going on because of government meddling in the economy.

Too many people are saying the housing sector is close to turning the corner.

Too many people are expecting soaring inflation.

My point? The markets have a way to fool "too many people".

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/ where you can review The Peter Dag Portfolio. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, since 1977

No comments: