1/28/09

An update

I had some great presentations in Florida to different investment groups on how the business cycle impacts the price of various asset classes.

My ideas were well received. The discussion after my presentation convinced me that it pays to listen to what the markets and the business cycle are saying. (I learn listening to the questions of the audience and to my answers. They make me dig deep into the consistency of my thinking).

The choice of asset classes is particularly crucial, especially in current economic conditions. In a weak economy investors should avoid asset classes that perform well during the strong phase of the business cycle.

Our indicators are saying stock market momentum is building up, but the rally may be short lived. As usual, as our subscribers know, we will follow closely what they are saying.

I will be happy to speak to your investment group on how the business cycle impacts investment strategies and the choice of asset classes.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit our website https://www.peterdag.com/. You can review The Peter Dag Portfolio, free of charge of course. You can also call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio
Since 1977

No comments: