1/1/09

Thought of the day

I am reviewing charts, many of them. Different markets. I look at them and sit without thinking. I wait for a pattern to jump at me.

Well, this is what I am am thinking right now. Do not try to catch a falling knife. Avoid assets falling in price. No, it is not so obvious. I know several people buying stocks as they get decimated because they think they are cheap. And prices keep sinking. And investors keep losing substantial amounts of money.

Wait for the price to stop declining. Wait for the price to form a base. Wait for the price to move up. Consistently. Wait for the broad market to confirm the trend.

And above all, be patient.

To find out about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit my website https://www.peterdag.com/. You can review The Peter Dag Portfolio, free of charge of course. You can call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management issues.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio
Since 1977

No comments: