1/5/09

No new faces..same old people

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Barack Obama has chosen former White House chief of staff Leon Panetta to lead the CIA.

Panetta has relatively little experience in national security matters, though he did participate in daily intelligence briefings with President Bill Clinton when he served as Clinton's chief of staff between 1994 and 1997.

Bottom line. Help. I do not seem to understand. We were promised change. The next administration is full of old timers (some are octogenarians), Washington insiders, and Clinton's favorites.

It reminds me of a saying that goes something like ...the more things change, the more they stay the same.

To find out more about my in depth view of the markets and my strategy just visit my website https://www.peterdag.com/. You can review The Peter Dag Portfolio, free of charge of course. You can call me at 1-800-833-2782 to discuss your specific money management needs.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio
Since 1977


No comments: