8/28/08

Question from a visitor

Do you agree with this? Wouldn't this send the market into a free fall? Hamezi Analytics report:

High Short Interest in Financials tells us the worst of Credit Crunch is ahead of us and it is not fully priced in yet. Remember this is the season: CEOs, regulators and politicians will try to prop up the stocks so they can concentrate on the General Election. We will hear some good announcements designed to push the stock prices up. Don't be fooled. The problem remains in the Credit Markets.

Get More Defensive.

Answer. They could be right. But they could be wrong. I rely on my indicators. And when they tell me to sell, I will sell. So far, they have been right, and I am "long". I cannot ignore them.

More, much more when you subscribe to The Peter Dag Portfolio on https://www.peterdag.com/.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio
Since 1977

No comments: