7/25/07

Question: will the subprime mess send the market down 5-10%?

I do not know. No one knows. Those who think they know have been dead wrong in the past!

I follow my models, my indicators and when they tell me the market is at an interesting buy point, I will recommend my readers to buy.

For the time being the trend of yields and stock prices is one of the relationships I follow closely (see previous blogs).

And besides, I like to talk about sectors. In this market some groups are sinking. Others keep going up.

My suggestion is to think asset classes, not "market".

Bonds, for instance, have been, and are, strong, as I suggested here. They have to strengthen significantly for the market to stop declining. We are getting there.

More on http://www.peterdag.com/.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio
Since 1977

No comments: