7/17/08

Who is to blame?

The problem is us...the consumers. We are lacking the knowledge and common sense. How can we think we can afford big houses and big cars if we do not make the money to pay for them? The problem it's us!

The problem is the lack of education of the mass. The banks own us. Everything we own and we do carries debt, which is a payment to our real owners...the financial institutions.

I strongly believe it is the lack of education that is bringing us to the threshold of bankruptcy.

I really feel strongly about it. I wish I could do something about it. I cannot. But you can. Get educated, as much and as deeply as you can.

More, much more when you subscribe to The Peter Dag Portfolio on https://www.peterdag.com/.

George Dagnino, PhD
Editor, The Peter Dag Portfolio
Since 1977

No comments: