1/18/07

I feel guilty

Yes, I feel guilty. But everyone needs a few days off. Especially in this business.

I just uploaded my last issue of The Peter Dag Portfolio on the website and now it is time to relax. I am not sure I can knowing the market is at a top.

I am going to the other side of the globe -- to New Zealand to visit my uncle, another Dagnino. We see each other almost everyday by using Skype and a web cam. We talk for a long time. And all this is absolutely free. Yes, free. The time has come to have a drink together around the same table.

Now I am connected using Skype with people in other parts of the world. We have conference sessions. The technology is absolutely amazing. And it works!

I will try to keep in touch from there. If not, you know I am having fun!

Best to you all.

George Dagnino, PhD
aka Peter Dag
www.peterdag.com

No comments: